Farm Sales Team Member
Want to work local and eat local this spring, summer and fall? Terry’s Berries & Veggies Too, Tacoma’s own organic farm is seeking motivated individuals to join their Farm Sales Team for this year’s harvest season. Team Members will be responsible for selling produce to retail customers and members of our Community Supported Agriculture program.
Sales Team Member positions are seasonal, running late spring through early fall. Full and Part time positions may be available, and evening and/or Saturday shifts will be required for each team member. Work will primarily take place on-farm; however, shifts may also be available at local farmers markets.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced farm environment, rain or shine.
- Willingness to gain and share knowledge of local foods, seasonal produce and organic agriculture
- Enthusiasm for serving customers and working with a team to accomplish goals
- Ability to read, write and speak in English
- Basic Mathematical & Financial Recordkeeping Skills
- Knowledge of basic computer functions and point of sale/register transactions
- Ability to display, stock, and maintain produce for Store and Community Supported Agriculture pickups, including some hard physical work (moving crates of vegetables, culling produce, etc). Team members must be able to lift 45 lbs, repeatedly.
- Merchandising and marketing experience are strongly desired.
$9.50/hour plus a Weekly Share of Organic Produce
Interested candidates should submit resumes via email to:
Katie Green, Manager